Bug and Insect Doors
Bug Blocker Door
Summer's heat can often drive you to open your overhead loading dock doors, just to keep your employees comfortable and working. But this also provides an open invitation to every bird, bee, mosquito, and rodent in the vicinity. Open dock doors can also lead to the loss of your valuable goods and inventory. If you need a cost effective way to add security, pest control, a rodent and bird barrier along with ventilation to your facility - consider The Bug BlockerŪ overhead loading dock screen door.
The Bug BlockerŪ Overhead Loading Dock Screen Door is added to your existing overhead door system. Using your present door's vertical tracks, we add a switch mechanism, a second set of horizontal tracks, and a ventilating screen door with stainless steel wire mesh that meets Federal Specification Standards. A fine screen mesh size for food industry applications is also available!
The Bug BlockerŪ Ventilating Door lets the cool breezes in, and keeps pests, wildlife, and insects out by acting as a close fitting or pest-proofed barrier. Protect against birds, rodents, insects and other pests entry. It is a physical security measure preventing unauthorized entrance. Ventilation from outside air helps minimize odors, fumes and vapors in your product storage and processing areas. Experience the difference with a Bug BlockerŪ Overhead Loading Dock Screen Door today!
Keep Birds, Bugs Pests and Flying Insects out while letting fresh air in with Wilcox's new Screen-Pro Bug Screen Door.
New innovative roll-up system with new exclusive design allows for modular, interchangeable door panels that can increase energy savings, create a more comfortable work environment and allow you to use your door all year round.
Wilcox Bug Barrier doors:
- Keep out insects and birds while improving sanitation areas by having a controlled environment
- Helps meet FDA/AIB requirements
- Helps keep the plant facility cooler - offers 65% shade
- Improves ventilation- aids in employee comfort which will lead to increased productivity
- Allow daylight and outside air in while providing a safe and secure barrier that will deter unwelcome visitors.
- Readily installed on dock doors, dumpster areas, and warehouse openings
- Bug Barriers are ideal for food processing, packaging and manufacturing facilities. Several different model styles are available to choose from for your particular application. Bug Barrier doors are custom manufactured to accommodate virtually any size opening.
Contact Us By Phone
Toronto - (416) 698-8892 Mississauga - (905) 274-5850 Cambridge - (519) 650-9320 Hamilton - (905) 523-7727