Full Height ADA Access Gates
Designed to provide handicap access into installations using full security turnstiles and access control
- Electrically operated by a 24 VDC doorstrike or magnetic lock and can be self-closing via a transom mounted overhead close - Construction is a 2" square buck with interior door panel frame fabricated from 2" square tubing with round horizontal members; Due to the general close proximity to full height turnstiles, construction materials usually match the turnstiles
- Fabricated from hot-dipped galvanized steel (THG-51EC), powder coated steel (THG-51ECP), anodized aluminum with stainless steel arms (THG-51EA) or complete stainless steel (THG-51ES) * Gate height of 86" matches turnstiles
- Clear opening of 34" exceeds minimum ADA requirements
- Gate swing is 90 degrees with gate panel attached to the buck via a continuous stainless steel hinge
- Final width and height can be customized for industrial applications
Series offers a simple but effective method of controlling passage. The turnstiles can be mechanically or electrically operated.
High security full height turnstile
The THT-100MT Mantrap turnstile offers the highest level of security through a unique two-stage entry process. The turnstile's design ensures access is restricted only to authorized users. * Enhanced full height security turnstile specifically designed for very high security applications requiring positive identification through a biometric device * Unique two-stage entry process with independent controls for each stage 1. Initial stage requires user to present a valid form of identification to rotate the turnstile 90-degrees and gain access to the second quadrant 2. Next, a separate, usually biometric, device verifies the individual’s identity before allowing the final 90-degrees of rotation and access to the secure area * Independent electrical controls prevent unauthorized users from gaining entry by presenting a non-identity card to the first access control device at both stages of the entry process.
- Electrically controlled exiting through traditional access or biometric control devices also is available
- Fabricated from satin polished stainless steel to be a heavy-duty security turnstile capable of restricting access only to identified, authorized users
- Available in any combination of fail-lock or fail-safe on electric versions: all fail-lock applications automatically include a mechanical key release to allow manual override in an emergency.
Contact Us By Phone
Toronto - (416) 698-8892 Mississauga - (905) 274-5850 Cambridge - (519) 650-9320 Hamilton - (905) 523-7727