Service Is Our Business
Benefits of a Maintenance Program:
- Cost Savings
- Longer Door and Equipment Life
- Qualified Fire Door Testing
- Scheduled Maintenance
Save on Timely Service
Since planned maintenance is a proactive service program, any work we do will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time, during normal business hours. The same problem discovered during maintenance checks can cost you significantly more to correct if failures occur at night, on a weekend or over a holiday.
Save On Repairs That Lead to Bigger Problems
A damaged roller, hinge, or endlock can cause doors to become misaligned and jam up. These relatively small unattended repairs can eventually cause an entire door to be replaced.
Save With the Right Worker
All too frequently, untrained maintenance crews working on door or dock leveler problems, adjust the mechanism incorrectly, therefore making the equipment dangerous to anyone operating it. A trained field technician with the proper tools and factory parts can repair door and equipment far more quickly and safely.
Save On Worker's Compensation
A properly adjusted and maintained piece of equipment is a safe piece of equipment. In the event of an accident during service, the worker's compensation bill is yours if you provide your own service. Far fewer accidents occur when trained professionals handle door service, the worker's compensation bill is ours.
The Service You Get From Wilcox Door...
- Safety is first at Wilcox Door Service
- Our personnel are factory trained to service all your products
- Maintenance scheduled to your needs
- Regular equipment reports
- Qualified fire door testing and documentation(as per NFPA 80 all fire doors must be drop tested annually)
- Crane and lifting device testing guidelined by Ontario Health and Safety Act and Canadian Safety Board-167
- We offer complete customer satisfaction
- 24 hour Emergency Service
- We are a local company with many locations for fast timely service
Contact Us By Phone
Toronto - (416) 698-8892 Mississauga - (905) 274-5850 Cambridge - (519) 650-9320 Hamilton - (905) 523-7727